This half-day is dedicated essentially to animals visiting the Quinta do Santo property belonging to the government of Madeira. Horses and Peacock among other animals are in this magnificent place. We can walk along the beautiful garden and park to discover it's beauty.
We will also visit the only existing Golfcourse situated in Santo da Serra altogether with a hidden Lagoon. We finish our amazing tour with a panoramic view over the city of Machico.
Free WIFI onboard
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Transport by private vehicle
What's Not Included
Food and drinks
TRAVELER: Age: 0 - 99
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required to use inside the vehicles.
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Service animals allowed
Specialized infant seats are available
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
What To Expect
Quinta da Junta Garden
• Decide what is the pick-up time.
• Your tour is Private and Personalized.
• The trip goes through Miradouro Francisco Cabral (Machico), Lagoa do Santo da Serra, Golf Course and Quinta do Santo.
• Get ready to see the great part of the laurissilva forest recognized as World Natural Heritage by UNESCO with unique landscape where you can see stunning views, beautiful scenarios where the green predominates and where we see the most exquisite touches of nature.
• See amazing viewpoint of the first city of Madeira, Machico.
• Have the chance to see farm animals like the peacocks and horses.
• Visit the only Golf Course of the Island.
• Observation of different native and exotic tree and shrub species;
• Transport by private vehicle;
• The price is from Funchal and Caniço area.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Madeira by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Madeira. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Madeira and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Madeira.